This function helps you upload files to your cloud storage services that have been added in MultCloud. Thus you don’t need to log in your cloud service, just open MultCloud and directly upload files to your cloud drive. If you have several cloud accounts, this method will help you save lots of time.To upload files to cloud services with MultCloud:
- Log in MultCloud. First you should ensure that you have MultCloud account and have already added cloud drive(s) in MultCloud.
- Select any one cloud services in MultCloud to open, we take Dropbox as an example. Click it, then everything in it will be display in MultCloud’s interface.
- Now you can click the “Upload” button on the top of interface.
- In the pop-up window, it tells you there are two ways to adding files ready to upload: one is click the Add button, another is dragging and dropping files in the pop-up window directly.
- After you have selected target files, click “Upload” button to start uploading.
- You can see a progress bar on the right bottom of the interface. When the progress bar is disappear, the uploading process is complete.
- Now you see, two target files have been added in cloud services successfully.
Another easiest method is directly dragging target file from PC desktop to the interface of MultCloud by holding left mouse button like moving file in Windows Explorer.