Once you have added cloud services to MultCloud, you can download files from cloud drives with MultCloud directly.To download files from cloud services with MultCloud：
- Log in MultCloud. First you should ensure that you have MultCloud account and have already added cloud drive(s) in MultCloud. And there are files in your cloud storage services.
- Select any one cloud services in MultCloud to open, we take Dropbox as an example. Click it, then everything in it will be display in MultCloud’s interface.
- For example, we select the file in Dropbox that you want to download, you will see the “Download” button on the top become white, that means it has been available now. Just click it please. Another method is right click the target file, then you will see a “Download” option, you can also click it to download.
- After you click any “Download” button, there will be a pop-up window that let you select a location to store the file.
- When you decide the save location and click the “Save” button, the download process will be automatically running.
- You can only select file but not folder in cloud services to download with MultCloud.
- You can select only one file in cloud services to download with MultCloud every time.
- MultCloud has a search box that helps you find the file you want to download easily.